🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Upgraded to Upwork Plus but Received Zero Con...
Page options
mudasser-ismail
Community Member

Upgraded to Upwork Plus but Received Zero Connects - Need Assistance!

Hey Upwork Community,

I recently upgraded my agency account to Upwork Plus ( 24 Apr 2024 - 5 days ago ) with the expectation of receiving additional connects to bid on projects. However, to my surprise, my account shows zero connects, and I haven't received any additional connects as part of the upgrade.

I've checked my account settings and billing details to ensure that the upgrade went through successfully, and everything seems to be in order. I've also reached out to Upwork support, but I'm yet to hear back from them.

Has anyone else encountered a similar issue after upgrading to Upwork Plus? If so, how did you resolve it? Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Muddassar,

Thank you for reaching us. I would like to clarify that there are no free Connects offers with the Agency Plus plan. The Agency Plus plan gives you access to build your team and purchase shared agency Connects for $0.15 (USD) per Connect that can be used to apply for jobs from your agency account. You can refer to this help page to learn more about the Agency Plus plan.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths