🐈
» Forums » Agencies » unable to update hourly rate and submit props...
Page options
895b2584
Community Member

unable to update hourly rate and submit propsal

Hello Team,

My profile is under agency. I am unable to update hourly rate. While submitting proposal its show's me this show's  under this image.
Also let me know the steps to verify my Upwork profile.

895b2584_0-1637921841301.png

Looking forward to hearing from you.

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Manish,

Please reach out to the agency owner and ask them to update your hourly rate. Since you're an exclusive member of the agency, you can only send proposals under the agency.
Regarding the verification, at the moment you don't have any pending verifications. Once you're required to verify your profile our team will reach out to you directly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello.

We are in the process of setting up our agency.  I have set up two of our freelancers as exclusive to our agency.

I see their hourly rate as $0.00.  I am the manager but also gave them admin rights.  Neither myself or my two freelancers can change the rate.

Is that because they are exclusive? If so, we are fine with that. Just wanted to know we set it up correctly and it won't look like they will work for free. We do have our agency rate set-up.

Hi Tammy, 

You can edit your agency members' general and specialized profile rates and visibility in Find Work   Agency Roster. For more information about managing your agency's roster and visibility, you can visit this article.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths