Azaz M Member Since: Sep 27, 2020
31 of 59

Yes, It's showing now.

Thank you so much for the response.

Azaz

coachcohen
Aaron C Member Since: Nov 20, 2016
32 of 59

Thanks for adding this feature! I don't know why so many folks complain/assume without reading the entire post, but from my perspective this is simply another way of staying connected with long-term clients. Moreover, feedback will show up on our profiles for ongoing projects (although as has been mentioned, this tab is pretty well concealed on our profiles).

I'd say 98% that clients will not initiate mid-job feedback unless prompted to do so by Upwork. Will this be the case (e.g., an email or notification sent to apprise or remind them of this feature)? If not, it is essentially up to freelancers to send the feedback request, which gives us more control over our book of clients. Super nice feature and thanks again.

elastella
Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
33 of 59

The below contract has been active for several months, has payments in excess of $5k and another milestone is funded.

Yet, it's not eligible for feedback.

Is it because: "There have not been any contract payments in the past 30 days." as mentioned at the bottom of the page?

Why would that be relevant?

Screenshot 2020-09-02 at 22.21.37.png

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
34 of 59

Hi Ela,

Yes, having payment on the contract in the previous 30 days is one of the criteria that needs to be met in order for the mid-contract feedback option to appear. Recent payments are a clear sign of the contract being active and work being done on it.

~ Valeria
Untitled
elastella
Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
35 of 59

Thanks, Valeria.

However, when I go to the contract room, next to the current milestone it says "active".

So the milestone is considered to be active but the contract itself is regarded as being idle at the moment? I'd call that mixed signals.

Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 17.53.45.png

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
36 of 59

I understand what you mean, Ela, with the milestone showing as active and I appreciate your feedback. However, active milestone means that it's been funded. It doesn't always mean that any work was completed by the freelancer, reviewed by the client and paid for. Having a recently paid milestone (if the contract is fixed-price) is typically a clear signal that the client has recently received, reviewed and approved the freelancer's work and is therefore able to provide feedback about their experience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
natacharodriguez
Community Guru
Natacha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
37 of 59

It does not even say "Present".

I do not recommend this mid-feedback, it looks like an ended contract Smiley Sad

Is there a way to remove mid-feedback?

natacharodriguez
Community Guru
38 of 59

If there are no impacts on Job Success Score, why don't we have the option to remove it?

natacharodriguez
Community Guru
39 of 59

This image is wrong, it does not display like this, it only displays the feedback.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
40 of 59

Hi Natacha,

You can't remove the feedback at this time, but we are considering adding the ability to publicly respond to mid-contract feedback.

Based on your screenshot, it looks like it's not a Mid-Job feedback. Could you please send me a private message with the contract ID so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS