Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer support email

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
91 of 149

Thank you for following up, Iuliia.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Bretlee B Member Since: Nov 6, 2019
92 of 149
Agreed! That is ridiculous the outrageous fees should at least come with customer service.
Highlighted
Mara Althea D Member Since: Mar 27, 2018
93 of 149

HI. I need to email them to becuase I need to close an account. I still cannot add the new account even If I have tried closing the previous. Please help. Thanks 

Highlighted
Chris M Member Since: Dec 5, 2018
94 of 149

I am doing this on behalf of a friend. She is trying to recover her Upwork password for the account**Edited for Community Guidelines** but it keeps giving her an error on the "security question" option. She is out of options from her end as she keeps entering the correct details but all in vain. She has also tried calling your customer support team five times already but no help still. How can she raise her concern through  email or otherwise for quicker services? Please help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
95 of 149

Hi Chris,

Our team will reach out to your friend directly and assist her further on how to reset her question and password. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Latifa A Member Since: May 26, 2019
96 of 149

Hi Vladimir,

Can you please give me a direct contact person to help verify my account, as I have been waiting several days to get verified, and due to this I am not able to set up a project and receive payment.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
97 of 149

Hi Latifa,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We checked and it seems that you are required to undergo an Identity Verification by uploading your ID. Please check your notification for the link to our secure page where you can upload your ID as shown in the screenshot here.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
pey b Member Since: May 31, 2019
98 of 149

Hello

soryy, your site for bigginners is owful and hard to find something. it seesm you shoud review about your site for beginners. for example i tried to find job. in first step it is not clear i should search. then ,after i found it, and after that i wrote my search, and after i saw the result and i found someone  (imagin i searched persian), it is not clear how to contact with that person that has this post. where i should send him a message? where it is ?  can you write please the process from first till end just in short sentences please? thanks

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
99 of 149

Hi Pey,

Thanks for reaching out to us. In order to get in touch with the Client, you are required to submit a proposal first for the job opening. If the Client thinks you are a good fit for their project they can send you an offer to undergo an Interview in which you can chat with the Client and discuss project details.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
John-Paul M Member Since: Apr 14, 2018
100 of 149

Hi

Good day

i wasn't able to recieve an email from your end that no longer available of free refreshement of your connect. i want to request for refreshement of my connect since i wasn't inform about this and i was expecting that will still refresh it by the next month. i hope you will considered my request since i dont have recieve from your email .

Thank you

Paul

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS