🐈
» Forums » Clients » Different payment methods for different contr...
Page options
3d165c9a
Community Member

Different payment methods for different contracts

Is there an automatic way to use different payment methods for different contracts?  For example, can I use Card 1 to pay contract A, but Card 2 to pay contract B, all automatically?  Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Mike,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In order to have a more permanent setup where different billing methods would be set for different contracts, you would have to set up Teams and set them up with different Financial accounts. You can designate multiple primary billing methods across different teams.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Mike,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In order to have a more permanent setup where different billing methods would be set for different contracts, you would have to set up Teams and set them up with different Financial accounts. You can designate multiple primary billing methods across different teams.

~ Nikola
Upwork
10af9c55
Community Member

how to do it

3d165c9a
Community Member

Thanks very much, Nikola!

Community Member

I want to do the same thing, but cannot figure out how.
I've created 2 teams, and want credit card A for Team A, and Credit card B for team B
When I try to change a payment method per team, from the Team tab there is now option.
How exactly is this done?

Hi Richard,

You should be able to designate individual financial accounts for each of your teams by going to Settings > Financial Accounts. You can see this article for more information. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths