🐈 Community
lenaellis
Staff
Staff

Do you have a Mobile- Friendly Website?

Mobile-friendly websites are becoming must-haves as more and more people use their phones or tablets to access websites. Is your website mobile friendly? What front-end framework did you use? RIght now the most popular mobile responsive framework used is bootstrap. Check out the article in our hiring hub about Bootstrap. 

For those of you looking to have a mobile-friendly website built this article may help you with some key information you may need to look or ask for in your freelancer search. 

-Lena

Untitled
3 REPLIES 3

Yes, it really does make a difference! I had my website built in two versions -- the mobile version looks so much better than other people's (not mobile-friendly) sites!
dijatul

Yes

sathyashrayan

My eye always amazed at trees. Now the world wants me to get used with a "bonsai". Mobile version is easy to carry but limited information. Narrowed down as what we needed with mobile version. But what if something extra needs to be fitted? A minimal of mobile version is advised but closing the desktop and limiting your eye ball is something which I am not ok with.

Does freelancing sites has mobile (responsive) versions?

Learning Paths