cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unable to hire a freelancer

Highlighted
Raheel I Member Since: Oct 10, 2017
1 of 14

I am trying to hire someone but an error accured that is An error accured while processing your request. Please try again.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
2 of 14

Same thing is happening to me in trying to accept an offer.

Weirdly, four copies of the acceptance made it to the message center--but, the offer is still showing as pending.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 14

Tiffany,

It seems like the issue you are experiencing is different. Could you please let us know what error you see when you click accept and if the error is the same when using a different browser? We are looking into it.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
4 of 14

Valeria, I was finally able to accept just a few minutes ago (after about two hours of intermittent attempts). The error message just said "An error occurred - please try again later."

Each time I attempted to accept, that message appeared and the offer status did not change, but my acceptance/message to the client did appear repeatedly in the message thread.

ETA: And now I have five separate contracts based on the same offer showing in my jobs.

Highlighted
5 of 14

I see what you are referring to, Tiffany. We had a site issue that caused these issues. The team is aware of the issue with duplicate contracts as well and is working on fixing it as soon as possible.

Sorry about the confusion and inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
6 of 14

@Valeria K wrote:

I see what you are referring to, Tiffany. We had a site issue that caused these issues. The team is aware of the issue with duplicate contracts as well and is working on fixing it as soon as possible.

Sorry about the confusion and inconvenience.

It's been three days...any word on when we can expect all of those duplicate contracts to be removed from the listing (along with assurance that they won't be treated as contracts for JSS purposes)?

Highlighted
7 of 14

The team is still working on having the contracts created due to this technical issue closed at once, Tiffany. We'll also make sure they are not counted in JSS. 

We appreciate your patience as we are working on fixing this.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
8 of 14

@Tiffany S wrote:

ETA: And now I have five separate contracts based on the same offer showing in my jobs.

Great..... Good luck having 4 of them excluded from your JSS calculation.....

Highlighted
Community Guru
9 of 14

@Petra R wrote:

@Tiffany S wrote:

Luck is rarely necessary when one is possessed of a law degree.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
10 of 14

@Petra R wrote:

@Tiffany S wrote:

Smiley Sad That's awful

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS