cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone Issue

aaron a Member Since: Aug 7, 2017
1 of 4

I thought I closed the contract and funded the 2nd milestone, but seemed to have ended the contract. The contract was for $100 total and I can't tell if I paid all of it or how I finalize the second half? Really want to pay the freelancer as they did a great job!  Thank you for your help. From screenshot, it appears it may fund on the 11th? Any help is appreciated - Thank you

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
2 of 4

Did you fully fund the milestone for the whole project? It looks like you did ... so why would you need a second milestone? Your freelancer only has to submit the work and request the release of the milestone. Unless I'm missing something.

By the way, you can always pay a freelanccer using the bonus feature.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
3 of 4

Good tips from Virginia. The "Pay Bonus" tool is usable when a contract is open, AND you can still use it any time after a contract has CLOSED. That can be very useful.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Aaron,

It looks like the second milestone wasn't funded and released. You can see the amount that's been paid by going to Jobs> All Contracts and clicking on the name of the freelancer's name to access contract page. On that same page you can also issue a bonus payment to the freelancer to cover any outstanding payments:

Screenshot_19.png

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS