cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support but no option is available

Mila K Member Since: May 25, 2017
1 of 8

I need to contact support to verify my credit card. When i go through the process, i dont have the option to contact support it doesnt show. It only links me to the community.

How am i going to contact support?

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
2 of 8

@Mila K wrote:

I need to contact support to verify my credit card. When i go through the process, i dont have the option to contact support it doesnt show. It only links me to the community.

How am i going to contact support?

At the bottom of my profile page, I can still see the Help and Support section.  When I click on it, I am redirected to the Upwork Help Center where I get to see the green button with "Get Help From Upwork" inscribed on top of it.

Muhammad Aiman A Member Since: May 25, 2017
3 of 8

I have the same problem too. I went through all the option given. But upon clicking on the 'Submit' button, there is no further action. 

I need to verify my identification for my company bank account.

Helps needed.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 8

Hi Aiman,

Please note that withdrawal methods you add need to be in your own name, and match both you profile name and the name on the receiving account. Please also provide your full legal name on the Contact Details page in Settings. Let me know if you need further assistance.

5 of 8

Hi Vladimir,

I already correcting my full legal name on the Contact Details  page in Settings.

I inserted 2 bank accounts :-

1. My company current bank account. Since I always using this account, that's why I submitted it first. And for this option, for what I've understand, I need to submit few documents for further verification. *** I have problem during submission process. The page was hanged.***

2. My own personal saving bank account. This account name is same as my newly change full legal name. Since I just correcting the name, I think I need to wait.

I really hope I can use the company bank account. It's a regulation from my country to use such account for business activity.

I really look for further assistance.

6 of 8

Hi Aiman,

I see you've just recently updated your name. Our team will review your request and send you a notification with the instructions, in case you need to verify your identity. As stated in the message on your account, you'll receive an update in the following two days.

7 of 8

Dear Vladimir,

Thank you for your kind, fast and helpful assistance. My account finally had been approved. 

I am a new member here. And really love this platform. Right now I am working on filling up my portfolio.

Please send my grateful regards to your team. For best platform like this, all of you must be really awesome.

Thank you again.

Best wishes,

8 of 8

Hi Mila,

I see our agent responded on the ticket you submitted so please follow the instructions they shared in order to locate the two verification charges, and verify your billing method.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS