🐈
» Forums » Clients » payment explain?
Page options
1b9b6060
Community Member

payment explain?

Where I can found about the charge? why i got an invoice about x money but when I convert it to my currency its alot more, there is any charge on convert and if yes where I can see that

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ofir,

The currency conversion rate is visible after the transaction is made. If you want to see the current conversion rate, you can go to Settings > Billing Methods, click on the three dots (...), and select 'Edit' as shown in this screenshot. On the 'Edit a Payment Card' page, scroll until you see a section 'Currency', click on the Edit (Pencil) button, and the rate will be shown below. However, it's not possible to see the previous conversation rate.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Ofir,

You can check your Reports > Transactions to check your transaction history and access your invoices.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
1b9b6060
Community Member

what is the Payment processing fee? its the 3% that upwork takes?
and still how become 417.15 USD  to 550 AUD its need to be around 538

Hi Ofir,

Yes, the 3% is the Payment Processing fee. You can check this help article for more information on that.

Please note that the currency conversion rate will be visible at the time of payment. Upwork displays foreign currency conversion rates available to you at the time of payment. These rates adjust regularly, sometimes a few times a day based on market conditions. Please note that the wholesale currency conversion rates at which we obtain foreign currency will usually be different than the foreign currency conversion rates offered on the Site. To learn more about paying in your local currency, you can refer to this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I cant see in anywhere the currency conversion also not in the invoice can i get link to where its show?

Hi Ofir,

The currency conversion rate is visible after the transaction is made. If you want to see the current conversion rate, you can go to Settings > Billing Methods, click on the three dots (...), and select 'Edit' as shown in this screenshot. On the 'Edit a Payment Card' page, scroll until you see a section 'Currency', click on the Edit (Pencil) button, and the rate will be shown below. However, it's not possible to see the previous conversation rate.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths