🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Are you using AI?
Page options
kavitagabani
Community Member

Are you using AI?

Hello all Please let me know Which AI tools you're using to work smoothly and faster.

18 REPLIES 18
allpurposewriter
Community Member

Kavita,

I plan to buy AI toilet paper as soon as it's available.

What is the world coming to? Don't answer. It's been weird but got weirder the previous decade. 

It's the only legitimate and appropriate use of ChatGPT.

Rekha,

What did Hunter S. Thompson say? "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."

Wonderful! I ordered four cases, and I'm planning my retirement. Unintentionally truthful when they say, "you hold it in your hand."

Anthony if you haven't already seen it ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oC9HZdHSu8😊

That's great one. He got more than he could handle. 

bobafett999
Community Member

Kavita: can you be more specific?

spectralua
Community Member

Nope.

I know it's no longer fashionable but I'll continue to use NI (natural intelligence)It's eco-friendly, safely and with proper training effectively.

In addition it is becoming rare and exclusive

🙂

Good One ! Best comeback ever!😅😅

I'm not sure about NI being so eco-friendly - it takes a whole lotta peanut butter to fuel it. 

williamtcooper
Community Member

Kavita,

The paid version of OpenAI's ChatGPT is by far the best AI tool that every freelancer should be using.

The Team version became available this week and I signed up.

I have had 250+ client engagements using the tool and clients love it.

Completed a data analysis with economic recommendations for a eCommerce site in one hour using ChatGPT. Three months ago the same Project would have taken 10+ hours.

bobafett999
Community Member

Bill sure AI can be a useful tool in several areas.  It also could be a disaster if people don't use their own NI!

Prime example (recent posting):

Inclusion & diversity

In an ecosystem, where teams are transcending borders and boundaries, what measures do leaders have to take ensure inclusion and diversity ? Any thoughts?

Prashant,

Agreed!

Misusing a car is a disaster also. 😀

Everyone should learn to use the tools properly - that is a given.

Does it involve meditation? 

Meditation is one tool that I would like to use.  It is simple, but can't do it.

the-right-writer
Community Member

As Anthony Prashant asked, what kind of programs do you want? There are a range of programs, ranging from the chatbots to ones approaching a limited "AI". I use quotes because terms have been misused, to the point they have little meaning. There is a no comparison between the chatbots like ChatGPT and programs closer to AI.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths