🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Can you suggest me movie for weekend? #coffee...
Page options
852a2a16
Community Member

Can you suggest me movie for weekend? #coffeechat

hey, I am keyur vadher,

which movie you are watching this weekend?

1 - Top Gun maverick

2 - Jurassic world dominion

3 - doctor strange in the multiverse

4 - other tell me in the comments

What is your plan for this weekend?

59 REPLIES 59
e5349ca1
Community Member

try games on weekends! its the best choice you make. best when your bord, try coin master and thank me later

Community Member

Although I doubt I'll see the movie, I find the story of the young actor's employment to be interesting. Shortly after his mother posted a video of him shouting about the lockdown, Clooney viewed the scene and asked Kimmel for the child's information to cast him in a movie. Kimmel tracked him out and had an interview with him. fantastic child

2297e2bc
Community Member

"PIG" - Nicholas Cage        A big departure

😂

33fe28e5
Community Member

You figured that out fast.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

2297e2bc
Community Member

OMG! How about asking for NEW Music, NEW  book to read.....ANYTHING but movies-------please!

2297e2bc
Community Member

How can you worry about movies when MANY of us CANNOT get verified due to "technical difficulty"?

2297e2bc
Community Member

1st Men in the Moon - a classic Sci-fi

2f7326e6
Community Member

Good thinking.**Edited for Community Guidelines**

This board is pretty old. Maybe we shoul d scrap it and start new!

02a8a018
Community Member

Excellent!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

chemistkamran
Community Member

If you're in the mood for a romantic love story, here are a few suggestions:

1. "The Notebook" (2004) - A timeless tale of love and passion that follows a young couple, played by Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams, as they navigate the challenges of their relationship web over the years.

2. "La La Land" (2016) - This modern musical starring Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone tells the story of a jazz pianist and an aspiring actress who fall in love while pursuing their dreams in Los Angeles.

3. "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" (2004) - A unique and thought-provoking film that explores love, memory, and relationships. Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet app deliver powerful performances as a couple who undergo a procedure to erase each other from their memories.

7c60828d
Community Member

I will watch Netflix web series on Pikashow app this Sunday because it is completely free.

mawieshams
Community Member

Not sure if you're into series. But try "The 100" on Netflix. You will be drowned from everything in this world. hahaha

chemistkamran
Community Member

Thank for suggesting  "The 100"  it was an amazing series I have ever watched on Netflix. Thank you for sharing this amazing series. **Edited for Community Guidelines**

9f40d90d
Community Member

I'm planning to watch "Inception" this weekend; its mind-bending plot and stunning visuals always make it worth rewatching. Yacine TV LIVE

c03daec2
Community Member

I'm open for any good movie recommendations

Tetris - Movie 😉👍

b31a5cc7
Community Member

Tetris - Movie

How about LEGO MOVIE TOO!

Binge watch - wasted weekend!

Latest Articles
Learning Paths