cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear PhoneGap users

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
1 of 3

I would like to express how much I want to kill puppies when I have to deal with your apps.

Quit using your little girly apps to create software. Use a real man's app such as Eclipse or Android Studio.

I would very much appreciate it, so I can run your lame software in my real man's application. And, I will not commit puppy genocide.

Thank you very much

Community Guru
Wassim T Member Since: May 29, 2015
2 of 3

Jenn, so you no longer call for equality between men and women Smiley Very Happy

Community Guru
Cristian-Adrian F Member Since: May 6, 2015
3 of 3

"Quit using your little girly apps to create software. Use a real man's app such as Eclipse or Android Studio."

Frankly, it's a framework. I like both Apache Cordova and PhoneGap, their API is pretty neat, the single difference being that Cordova allows non-Adobe wrappers, but still they come in handy anyway.

I don't know if an IDE as Eclipse can be replaced for some people. but really IntelliJ is a LOT better if you are delving into this niche and try all of them. I don't know if there are plugins for mobile development available at JetBrains, but more than sure there are. Those guys are awesome, with a student e-mail address I received a licence for all their products. Nevertheless, who wastes money on IDEs nowadays.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS