🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Do you prefer to work from home or you work f...
Page options
rafikdz
Community Member

Do you prefer to work from home or you work from an office?

I have been working from home for 8 years, recently I moved into a professional working space with collegues and working time.

I still work from home occasionally.

How about you? What do you prefer?

96 REPLIES 96
fernast
Community Member

I prefer an hybrid model, some day at home, some day in the office, some day in a coffee shop or a coworking space. In my case, I need to keep changing the environment, that makes me more productive.

rafikdz
Community Member

This is great, I think you gave a good reason for your choice 👌

3b4a8fd1
Community Member

Now I feel like I'm stalking you, Rafik. (I'm not)

I prefer to work from home. Or co-working areas, which are plentiful here in Stockholm. When the weather permits it, during summer, I love to grab my laptop and just take a ferry to one of our many islands, and work by the water. Preferably an island with an archipelago cafe or restaurant for lunch/snacks breaks. 🙂 And yeah, I'm aware I'm extremely privileged in this. 

rafikdz
Community Member

you have sense of Humour Roine hhhhh  It's great to see that 😁 ,I love dialogue with people like you 
Let's return to our topic : I really liked the idea "go to island, and work by the water" It will feel great with a lot of creativity
Congratulations to you for this view and don't forget to share some pictures with us one day

duetro
Community Member

Home

rafikdz
Community Member

Do you have a reason?

83bc978a
Community Member

Prefer to work from home as it is more comfortable!

edesk
Community Member

Home

jamilumer
Community Member

Work from home for sure

javedaslam72
Community Member

I work from home most of the time. However, I am also a member of the library, which is almost 3 km away from my home, and I go there occasionally. I have a separate cubicle there.

The reason I go to the library for work is to stay connected with my friends and to help me socialize.

Javed Aslam

I liked the idea of mixing the two. I think it is the best option after listening to many opinions 😜

subhash-design
Community Member

According me, Working from home lets you spend time with family and be flexible. To succeed, be honest about your productivity and stay organized. Set clear boundaries and have a designated workspace. Effective communication with client is key.

I liked your idea subhash 👌

edb64649
Community Member

Work at home is perferable. Ilike work at home

2d5d69d9
Community Member

Work from home...

ronyreiner
Community Member

I prefer to work from home as it allows for more flexibility with time management, and since office work often depends on specific time frames and regular commuting, working from home seems to be a more efficient option for us, saving both time and effort.

Absolutely, working from home offers a myriad of advantages, including the ability to tailor your schedule to suit your productivity peaks and personal commitments. 🙂

Latest Articles
Learning Paths