🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Elon Musk Thinks Flying Cars Could 'Guillotin...
Page options
ravi_iitian
Community Member

Elon Musk Thinks Flying Cars Could 'Guillotine' People on the Ground

“While he's founded companies that are trying to define the future of transportation with electric vehicles, space exploration, and tunnels that would house high-speed transit systems, Elon Musk doesn't like flying cars.”

https://www.sciencealert.com/elon-musk-says-flying-cars-are-bad-dangerous-humans-hyperloop?

"Certa bonum certamen"
2 REPLIES 2
luce-neidert
Community Member

Thanks for the article. In my opinion,whatever that guy thinks is interesting. I agree, having tons of flying cars seems an excellent way to have a big mess. We can all imagine ourselves having a great time in our own private flying car, but what if we are surrounded by tons of flying cars, who might be driven by lunatics, just as normal cars are?

To my mind, flying cars are not a very realistic solution. Excellent public transportation would be a better one. As well as careful city planning. 

I recently was in one of the nicest American towns (to my mind, of course...). It keeps growing and spreading, and with most people living in houses with large gardens, people sort of have to have cars even to go to the grocery store. This seems all right, but streets are so congested this beautiful city is creating a lot of pollution. This should be something of the past, not of the future.

And jumping off roofs could land you in a crazy person’s car.

"Certa bonum certamen"
Latest Articles
Learning Paths