Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hot Pockets got their own thread

Highlighted
Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
11 of 18

@fergus M wrote:

This is American processed food we're talking about. They probably have a shelf life measurable in geological time.

Thank you Fergus, for typing exactly what was I feeling about Hot Pockets.

I wouldn't touch this food if someone paid me. Full of chemicals and sodium. (Howver, I have eaten Bagel Bites, hypocrite that I am, and enjoued those maybe 8-10 times.). 

I'm on a permenant "safe food" program now, Fast food is out, salad and steamed veggies is in.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Fergus M Member Since: May 23, 2015
12 of 18

Every time I go to San Francisco I spend hours trailing round the shelves of microwave junk and reprocessed snacks in Foods Co. My organic farmer's market fan OH is always appalled at the stuff I buy. So am I really, but it's tasty. Who wants a kale smoothie when you can have a box of Cheez-Its and half a dozen Slim Jims, washed down with Coke?

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.― George Orwell
Highlighted
Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
13 of 18

Those hot pockets look like what we call samoosas.

samoosa.jpg

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nikhil D Member Since: May 28, 2015
14 of 18

Yay!! Irene, we call it Samosas too ....but I wonder if both are the same? Ours have stuffing of boiled potatoes, peas, green condiments and usually spicy. Prefer to eat them steaming hot....WOWOWOWO. How about yours?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
15 of 18

oh hayeeelllllllll YIS

Hot Pocket thread!

And Cheez Its are wonderful foods filled with goodness. 

I went grocery shopping today and thought about hot pockets. I might just buy some and post pics for global jealousy.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
16 of 18

re: "I wouldn't touch this food if someone paid me."

Pandora,

If I posted this as a job on Upwork I could get contractors to eat Hot Pockets for $3.00/hour, or for $1.00 per Hot Pocket as a fixed-price contract, even if I made them buy their own Hot Pockets.

But I will take your word for it that you would NOT be one of the applicants submitting proposals for my delicious job description.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Fergus M Member Since: May 23, 2015
17 of 18

"And Cheez Its are wonderful foods filled with goodness."

If there is a heaven it's made of Cheez-Its.

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.― George Orwell
Highlighted
Community Guru
John B Member Since: Feb 20, 2009
18 of 18

After staying up all night attempting to master the universe I could sure eat about 6+ of those tasty looking hot cheesy pockets...mmm pastry...

Reminds me of about 4 years ago when I was living in this share house right near all these shops, there was a bakery opening there at 4am and it was only about a 600 meter walk away.. back then as usual up all night mastering the universe on oDesk etc those pastries were awe inspiring and normally had a sedative effect as I slept most of the day.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS