🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » How do you spend your weekend?
Page options
akhter_faharia
Community Member

How do you spend your weekend?

How do you spend your weekend?
Hey guys,

The working week ends today for me. I am going to spend it doing more exercise and reading books!

So, I was wondering how other upworkers spend their weekend!

21 REPLIES 21
saima_faisal
Community Member

looking for new jobs :):)

I hope you will get your desired job Saima!🙂

mrsclaass
Community Member

Well I got a few clients I worked with everyday, so I don't exactly get a day off or a weekend's rest, but working from home and getting my time managed wisely worked great for me in terms of spending quality time with myself and family. ❤️ I get to exercise every other day, volunteers in my community and even have a vacation even while at work. 

Hey Lea,
It seems it's not that bad even If you work on weekends. You still manage your time to spend wisely! 

Keep it up!

802d8cc0
Community Member

My weekend is only for my family. Rest of the days I work for someone else hence this is the only time to spend valuable time with my family.

This should be the first priority in our life! It's really nice to hear  Richard!

df602768
Community Member

A bit of work and time for my family. Sometimes, we watch Netflix together or just pay a visit to some local diner/bistro. 

Cool! I also try to go outside on weekends but end up watching movies at home!😉

Community Member

Painting, reading books and recently I have started listening to classical music! (And some weekends I spend sleeping.)

Hey Koyel,
That's nice! 

spantonio
Community Member

Family and my 2 kids 🙂

That's the most relaxing place for a person I guess!! Kids!!

c1c9191c
Community Member

Hello everyone!

I travel a lot and go to international restaurants to try different foods. I also do lots of sports - pole dance, aerial hoop and silk, swimming and running to keep myself in good physical condition.

How about you?

Regards,

Aleksandra

Hey Aleksandra,
That's nice....I also try to keep myself healthy by doing YOGA and other exercises! 

Good luck!

Faharia

There is a great YouTube channel .. search for Lauren Eckstorm ... she is amazing Yoga Teacher (power yoga , yin and meditation)

Sudhir,
Thanks for your suggestion! I will check that out!

Yoga is great too!

virtualbrix
Community Member

work and sun : ) sunshine is what its all about. Hiking when I have time.

spxpert
Community Member

I am a runner, so most of the weekend morning (specially Sundays) I go for a long run with my friends. Sometimes we go for random breakfast joints. 

afternoon - evening is all about family (Netflix, some times eating out, ordering food) ... music and sleeping 😴 

acf075af
Community Member

well, i mostly spend it alone at home ,  and watching new release movies. Workout a little too.

sohailabdullah
Community Member

I go out of the city in a rural landscape, attend a close session with cotemperorary take on Rumi's works and spend a great deal of time with my wife and kids.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths