🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » I am dead serious of depression
Page options
mawieshams
Community Member

I am dead serious of depression

Can anyone make me smile a bit. ❤️ I know this is kind of a spammy topic, but I need a friend out there who can talk about life and struggles. How can you overcome (let's set aside spirituality comments at this moment eheheh)

6 REPLIES 6
stha_biswas
Community Member

I am here.

allpurposewriter
Community Member

Look at your reviews -- that should help. Or your photo. That made me smile.

7afa85c8
Community Member

Cheer up!

I will always be by your side.

5a24222d
Community Member

Hei Shamimah! Cheeraup!

Moodswigs happen to everyone on certain days. We need to distract it by focusing on interesting things. See if you can smile at this joke.

A child asked his father, "How were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on." The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "You lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mom was talking about her side of the family."

bilal1983
Community Member

Some wise man said: If good times don't last forever, neither do bad times, so if you're going through a rough patch, hang in there and it shall pass. Good news is, better times ahead!

Now think about some good memories from the past, which you remember fondly. Think about them, smile, and maybe share some of those happy/funny memories here.

virtualbrix
Community Member

I hope you're feeling better, we are here to support you!

Latest Articles
Learning Paths