🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Love
Page options
9d6e424f
Community Member

Love

The most misunderstood emotion of them all. This is evident enough in instances, where we start to see ourselves with the lenses people look at us with. To understand what love is the lens one has to use are called "myself"

Understand and appreciate yourself then love will be an emotional journey you learn. However, to make even more engaging. Learn to love unconditionally as we love in an age where the strength of hate and pain. Out weighs the warmth and generosity of love. 

Instead of being an emotional connection it has become an eye attraction. The splendor of status. How can love built on staggering pillars hold on forever? I love you bears meaning and should be said with caution. Actions couples words with gestures to prove their seriousness.

Insightful: with SJ Nkosinkulu 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Love encompasses feelings of affection, warmth, and respect for surroundings.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
bf97c28c
Community Member

Hi, Sipho. It's an interesting topic. I love it thank you 

Gratitude 

I am glad you like the perspective. I would be honored to hear your view point on the matter as a whole. 

Love encompasses feelings of affection, warmth, and respect for surroundings.

Love is the greatest emotion that can and will heal emotional scars. Thanks for the reply. 

williamtcooper
Community Member

Sipho,

The ancient Greeks had several different words for love. Brotherly love, eros love, and unconditional love.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths