🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Mental Power
Page options
Community Member

Mental Power

What habits can make you mentally strong?
10 REPLIES 10
PradeepH

Hi Ali,

Thank you for initiating this interesting topic. Keeping your mental health in check is a conscious and continuous process. Here are the top four habits I usually follow to keep my mental health in check:

- Exercise: I follow a regular workout schedule for 5 days a week. This has improved my overall confidence and distracted me from negative thoughts.  

- Meditation: I mediate at least 10-20 minutes a day to help me focus and get out of mental clutter.

- Sleep cycle: Following regular sleep is very important to avoid stress. It helps me maintain a healthy routine and feel refreshed in the morning.

- Social support: I talk to my partner, friends, or family when I feel overwhelmed or anxious. They help me cope with my emotions and offer me advice or comfort.

Looking forward to hearing more from other community members on how they keep themselves mentally strong.

- Pradeep

Upwork

That's truly incredible, Pradeep! I engage in cycling and sauna sessions, and the experience is incredibly delightful. Not only does it make me feel physically invigorated, but it also contributes to my mental resilience. Additionally, your mention of the significance of maintaining a proper sleep cycle is absolutely on point 🙌 

I enjoyed a splendid mountain biking adventure yesterday.Screen Shot 2023-08-11 at 2.17.10 PM.png

Wow, that sounds awesome! Mountain biking is a great way to explore nature and get some exercise. I am sure you had such a fun time. Thanks for sharing the picture of your bike, Ali.

I haven't pedaled in ages. I only like to cycle when the sky is blue and the sun is shining. My city gets flooded with rain from June to September, so I stay away from bikes then.

- Pradeep

Upwork
c109288b
Community Member

Hi, Ali.

You always suggest good questions in this forum.

Actually, I am also a crazy BMX fan.

Just for me, I read motivation quotes everday.

They really encourage me and make me strong(Mentally or even Physically).

Hope to listen more habbits from other freelancers.

Amazing @Dmytro 

Hey, Fellow....

Why don't you upvote my answer when you say Amazing.....LOL...

Just joking.

Anyway, I admire your effort.

Hahahah Sorry i forgot this time 😄

a961425f
Community Member

Good eating habits

Reading books are of some substance to the mind 

or if you're like me and you're probably not , indulging in audiobooks of various topics

Fun fact: Animal Obedience training is a huge boost in understanding magnetism and Non verbal body language

There's probably tons else but i can't quite bring it up off the top of my head.

williamtcooper
Community Member

Physical, mental, and spiritual makes a strong mind.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths