🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Problems of our time
Page options
5ee30004
Community Member

Problems of our time

What do you think is an importnant problem of our time?

44 REPLIES 44
72a39dbf
Community Member

For me, problem of our time is how quickly the jobs gets obsoleted that we have to keep upskilling and learning new skills to keep-up with the fast paced world. Last century, our forefathers started working with few skills and retired with those skills, And now, I am learning new skill everyday and before I realise the learnt skill becomes obslete and I have to start the the new cycle all over again. 

I also think this is a problem of our time. Nowadays, everything is developing so quickly that you need to be prepared for anything and every day be aware of what’s new in the world..

mahrukh001
Community Member

1. Global Health Crisis: The COVID-19 pandemic continued to be a significant global challenge, impacting public health, economies, and societies worldwide.

2. Climate Change: The Earth faced ongoing environmental issues, including rising temperatures, extreme weather events, and the need for sustainable practices to mitigate climate change.

3. Economic Inequality: Disparities in wealth and income distribution persisted, both within and between countries, leading to social and economic tensions.

4. Political Instability: Some regions, including my country Pakistan, experienced political unrest, conflicts, and refugee crises, affecting the lives of millions.

5. Cybersecurity Threats: With increasing reliance on technology, the risks of cyberattacks, data breaches, and online threats continued to grow.

6. Social Justice Issues: Movements advocating for racial, gender, and LGBTQ+ equality gained momentum, highlighting ongoing challenges and systemic issues.

7. Environmental Degradation: Deforestation, pollution, and loss of biodiversity posed threats to ecosystems and the long-term sustainability of the planet.

8. Access to Education: Disparities in access to quality education persisted globally, hindering social mobility and economic development in some areas.

9. Global Migration: Issues related to forced migration, refugees, and displaced populations continued to be a complex and pressing challenge.

10. Political Polarization: Many countries faced increasing polarization and division, affecting political discourse and governance.

c26e5034
Community Member

I think that time itself passes by very quickly

53e578ed
Community Member

i think some important  problems of our time is when we stick to  the traditional things of doing things insteed of moving to the morden  method  of doing  things since we are in globalisation   time and please  do not get we wrong that i do not respect my culture but this are just the terminology i use just for you to understand me better in this regard   

Latest Articles
Learning Paths