🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Staying Inspired and Creative
Page options
Community Member

Staying Inspired and Creative

How do you keep your creativity flowing and maintain enthusiasm for your work, even when facing creative blocks or demanding clients?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5fd3c6f8
Community Member

I seek inspiration from diverse sources, including art, nature, and different industries. Collaborating with fellow freelancers in creative brainstorming sessions also helps me overcome creative blocks and maintain a fresh perspective.

Tural Babashov

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
5fd3c6f8
Community Member

I seek inspiration from diverse sources, including art, nature, and different industries. Collaborating with fellow freelancers in creative brainstorming sessions also helps me overcome creative blocks and maintain a fresh perspective.

Tural Babashov
the-right-writer
Community Member

I have a sincere question. Do you and Tural believe community forum badges (that no one ever sees) are valuable in some way? As Mykola pointed out some time ago, your tandem posting is noticeable.

Edited: Oh, let's not forget the "Upvoted" badges!

Both of you would serve yourselves much better by using the Academy and learning how to use the platform.

Eventually they will get tired of this pantomime, once they realise it is useless. 

Now they are just flipping each other's posts... slowly running out of inspiration and creativity...

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Community-Contributors/Staying-Inspired-and-Creative/m-p/1402034#M63...

sofia2008
Community Member

For conversation with specific member, you can send each other private messages.

Badges are not useful for freelancer profile, and from the stats, getting badges because of interactions with one member shows the goal is getting more badges, which goes against the spirit of the forum.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths