cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The decision is final.

Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
1 of 20

I'm not going any further than I have to so I'm staying in the coffee break room. If the upwork people decide my post is worthy of being in the freelancer room then they can move my posts. I'm not going to go to all the trouble to haul my carcass all the way up to the freelancer room so they can shove me down the stairs just to come back here. 

Henceforth, I shall be posting exclusively from the coffee break room. I'm not supplying the cookies, it's BYOB. OH. Sorry, that's for the cocktail lounge which the coffee break room transitions to after midnight. For cookies, BYOC. 

Community Guru
Mr M Member Since: Apr 27, 2013
2 of 20

hehehe Smiley Sad sho sad but you can post some great posts that they dont have guts to move your posts to here Smiley Tongue

"One thing I know, that I know nothing. This is the source of my wisdom"
Community Guru
3 of 20

Smiley Happy Mr. M 

Community Guru
Nikhil D Member Since: May 28, 2015
4 of 20

Very soon the name and picture in the image below will be changed to Mariska P.

dr-sheldon-cooper-the-guy-the-big-b.jpg

Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
5 of 20

When I saw the title, I was worried you'd been kicked out of Upwork -- the official notice says something similar to that, like maybe 'no appeals'. So I'm glad I read the thread & learned that you're still around. Cat Very Happy

6 of 20

Sometimes a girl has to go to these types of lengths to get a little attention.... Smiley Wink 

Nice to know I'd be missed by at least one person! Smiley Happy 

Community Guru
7 of 20

Why Nikhil, thank you, I am honored! I've always fancied myself a supervillian from way back... and then I had to start taking meds soooooo....

But anyway, I LOVE Sheldon!!!

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
8 of 20

It would be pretty lulzy if one of the mods moved this to the freelancer section.

Community Guru
9 of 20

I think it will happen. lol. 

Community Guru
10 of 20

oops.. i didn't mean to kudo you again because by my count that should be 121 now..unless the counter is delayed like the timer is...LOL. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS