🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Upwork Available Badge Connects amount differ...
Page options
without009
Community Member

Upwork Available Badge Connects amount differences

Hello, I just want to know if there's a difference between activating Availability Badge for:

7 connects per week 

morethan 7+ connects per week

For example:

I placed 50 connects for a week, is there any difference between placing only 7 connects per week regarding to the views etc?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Jakerson Jude,

The weekly price of the badge may fluctuate, but you control how your Connects are used, so you determine the maximum number you’d like to spend in a week.

Badge Cost Examples

• If the badge costs 7 Connects, 1 Connect will be deducted from your balance every 24 hours to add up to 7 Connects for the week.
  • If the badge costs 12 Connects, 1 Connect will be deducted from your balance every 14 hours.
  • If the badge costs 3 Connects per week but the price changes to 7 Connects (within your maximum) 2 hours later, you will be charged 1 Connect when you first turned on the badge and then charged an additional 1 Connect in 22 hours.
  • The Connects are deducted from your account automatically when the price changes, but you will never be charged more than the maximum you set.

You can find more information about it here

~ Joanne
Upwork
8467c28e
Community Member

Hi Jakerson,

The difference between activating the Availability Badge for 7 connects per week and more than 7+ connects per week, there is no difference in terms of the visibility of your profile. Once you have activated the badge, clients will be able to see that you are actively looking for work, regardless of the number of connects you use per week.

In your example of placing 50 connects for a week, this may increase your chances of landing a job as you will have more proposals out there for clients to consider. However, it does not affect the visibility of your profile or the fact that you have activated the Availability Badge.

I hope this information helps. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths