🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Virtual Coffee Break - Freelancers Meet & Gre...
Page options
eebff6be
Community Member

Virtual Coffee Break - Freelancers Meet & Greet

Hello everyone,

After freelancing for about three years, I've come to appreciate the flexibility and freedom it offers. However, I've also found myself missing the sense of community and camaraderie that comes with having coworkers to share moments like a morning coffee break or an after-work happy hour.

If anyone else feels the same way or would be interested in starting something like an UpWork Virtual Coffee or Happy Hour Virtual Break, I'd love to hear from you!I hope you're all having a fantastic day. I'm just about to dive into my first gig outside the comfort of my pajamas, with my lovely puppy, Obe, by my side. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

Lili London

Lili.jpgScreen Shot 2024-05-07 at 6.50.41 AM.png

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Lili,

That is an amazing idea. If you are interested, you may also want to create a Coffee Hour group and then have a virtual coffee hour with members. You can request a group to be created after you complete Group Guide Learning Path. Oncec you have access to Group Launch Pad you will have the option to create a group. 

I would also recommend checking the Group Guide Learning Path to help you have a better idea of what it means to be a Group Guide.

Good luck to you and Obe on your first gig! 

Edited to update information. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
eebff6be
Community Member

Thank you Nikola, but the link to the form doesn't seem to work. Can you please resend? 

Hi Lili,

I am sorry for the confusion. I would like to clarify that to be able to create a group you first need to complete Group Guide Learning Path. After that you will have access to Group Launch Pad where you will have the option to create a group. 

I will also update my post above to correct the information. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
bf97c28c
Community Member

Hi, Lili. It's a good idea. And say hi from me to Obe, it's a cool pet. Have a good time.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths