🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » What's your Spotify Go To Music?
Page options
brianbautista
Community Member

What's your Spotify Go To Music?

Please recommend upbeat, fast paced and pop music that I can listen to on Spotify.

8 REPLIES 8
wylan
Community Member

I listen to lo-fi music when I need to concentrate, otherwise I switch to popular music from the 80s and 90s.

9c776501
Community Member

Certainly! :musical_note: If you're looking for some upbeat, fast-paced pop music to boost your mood on Spotify, I'd recommend checking out tracks from artists like Dua Lipa, Ariana Grande, and The Weeknd. Their playlists are packed with high-energy tunes that'll get you grooving. And don't forget, for the best listening experience, consider downloading or upgrading to Spotify Premium for an ad-free, uninterrupted musical journey!!! :musical_notes: #SpotifyPremium #GoodVibesOnly

351f7151
Community Member

There's no denying that music plays a big role in our lives. It has the power to evoke emotions, trigger memories and transport us to different places and times. With the rise of streaming services, access to endless amounts of music is at our fingertips.

One popular streaming service is Spotify, known for its vast library and personalized playlists. But with so many options available, it can be overwhelming to choose just one go-to playlist or artist on Spotify. So, let's explore some tips and tricks for finding your perfect Spotify go-to music.

9486af42
Community Member

Write now, I am listing to the motivational kind of podcasts 😄 

1721cb77
Community Member

Certainly! If you're looking for upbeat, fast-paced pop music on Spotify, here's a playlist of energetic tracks across various genres that you might enjoy:

1. "Uptown Funk" - Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
  2. "Can't Stop the Feeling!" - Justin Timberlake
  3. "Shut Up and Dance" - WALK THE MOON
  4. "Dance Monkey" - Tones and I
  5. "Don't Stop Believin'" - Journey
  6. "Happy" - Pharrell Williams
  7. "Wake Me Up" - Avicii
  8. "Shape of You" - Ed Sheeran
  9. "On The Floor" - Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull
  10. "Dynamite" - BTS
  11. "Take On Me" - a-ha
  12. "Blinding Lights" - The Weeknd
  13. "Firework" - Katy Perry
  14. "Circles" - Post Malone
  15. "Sucker" - Jonas Brothers

Feel free to explore these tracks and create your own playlist based on your preferences. Enjoy the music on spotify++!

tikus
Community Member

Dream Theater - Dance of Eternity is upbeat and fast-paced.

c89894fc
Community Member

Certainly! If you're looking for upbeat, fast-paced pop music to elevate your gaming sessions on Spotify Premium, here's a playlist for you:

1. "Levitating" - Dua Lipa ft. DaBaby
  2. "Good 4 U" - Olivia Rodrigo
  3. "Save Your Tears" (Remix) - The Weeknd & Ariana Grande
  4. "Blinding Lights" - The Weeknd
  5. "Watermelon Sugar" - Harry Styles
  6. "Kiss Me More" - Doja Cat ft. SZA
  7. "Peaches" - Justin Bieber ft. Daniel Caesar & Giveon
  8. "Don't Start Now" - Dua Lipa
  9. "Uptown Funk" - Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
  10. "Shut Up and Dance" - WALK THE MOON

These tracks should keep the energy high during your gaming sessions, and with Spotify Premium, you can enjoy them seamlessly without interruptions. Happy gaming!

c89894fc
Community Member

You can enjoy Spotify Premium. If you don't have the premium version of Spotify, please visit this site: spotisound.com. Download or install Spotify Premium.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths