🐈
» Community » Community Blog » How I Made $1000 in a Month by Freelancing at...
Page options
Nov 08, 2023
How I Made $1000 in a Month by Freelancing at Upwork || Success Story

Assalam O Alikum!

I am Salahudin Gorchani, known as a web developer and designer in WordPress. I completed my M.phil in Computer Science in the year 2020. I belong to Chitri which is a hill station in Tehsil Jampur, Rajanpur District.

Today I am going to share my story with you, “How I Made $1,000 in a Month”

Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 4.31.29 PM.png

Upwork is a great freelancing platform that is very professional and has a rapidly growing reputation. I had an old account on Upwork with no such jobs. In the beginning, I sent various proposal edited templates on Upwork but got no response from the clients. Then for a long time, I left Upwork and moved to fiverr.com. I made more than $1300 at Fiverr but this was a slow and steady journey.

There I found a permanent Client and I asked her to give me orders on Upwork. She was very kind, supportive, and helpful, and of course, I always tried my best to deliver the most.

Then I started working on Upwork and one day when I submitted a proposal I got a response from a great client. He posted a job and when he responded to my proposal and visited my Upwork profile. He said:

Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 4.24.03 PM.png

After this message, we discussed the project a bit and then he added:

Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 4.26.15 PM.png

This was the story of how I made $1k on Upwork. I have given you all the authentic information including the messages.

I have also given you the link to my Upwork profile to check what my clients say about me. Let me add some reviews from my clients about me.

On the Elementor PRO website, a client added:

“Salah is my go-to for website development and maintenance. He is skillful in all things when it comes to website building. He can create whatever you want and also correct any errors I may have overlooked. He’s incredible and I’ll be back again and again!”

On a $170 Project for WordPress website development, my client left this 5-star review:

Salah is prompt, professional, polite and responsive. We are grateful for his expertise in the field of website development and truly couldn’t have done it without him. We look forward to working with him on future web builds and website maintence. 5 stars! We recommend! Book him, you will not regret it.

There is much more that you can visit on my Upwork profile

Best Regards,

Salah!

28 Comments