cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 0% fee when you bring your own client

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
201 of 266

Hi Vlad,

I have escalated your account information to the team so that they can get in touch with you with your personal link. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Vlad I Member Since: Oct 26, 2018
202 of 266

Is there any way to invite my offline client to hire me as an agency member? I'm currently starting my agency on upwork and I'd wish all my new clients to deal with an agency, not just me as an individual freelancer. I suppose it's not possible, as all newly created agencies have 0 rating and this offer is actually for the top-rated, but still, could you clarify this?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
203 of 266

Hi Vlad, 

Currently, the feature is only available for freelancers. We'll make sure to notify the Community if this will be rolled out to agencies too. 

EDIT: Hi Vlad, I asked around for more information about this, and the team confirmed that you can use your own BYOC link to invite the client on Upwork, and work with you as an agency. 

-Avery
Untitled
Kalleheikki K Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
204 of 266

Hi, cannot find my email link, possible to resend? Thanks!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
205 of 266

Hi Kalleheikki,

Yes our team will send you the link as soon as possible, thank you.

Untitled
Aliaksandr A Member Since: Jul 26, 2017
206 of 266

Hi Goran.

I'm Top Rated freelancer. How can I get the individual link for "0% fee when you bring your own client"?

Best Regards,

Alex

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
207 of 266

Hi Aliaksandr,

One ouf our team members will reach out to you directly with the link and detailed instructions on how to use it, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Shylah B Member Since: Nov 21, 2018
208 of 266

Hello,

I would like to request to have the personal 0% fee link sent to my account for bringing a client to Upwork. My client wants to start working with me right away by the end of this week, and Upwork is the #1 choice for me! 

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from Upwork!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
209 of 266

Hi Shylah,

Bring Your Own Client program is currently only available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers. You can still send a link to your profile to your client and they can sign up for an Upwork account and hire you for a contract. You'll be paying standard Service Fee.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nauman A Member Since: Nov 5, 2018
210 of 266

Hello,

May I know 2.75% fee will be charged to the client for adding funds under "Bring your own client program"?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS