Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0% fee when you bring your own client

Sharon O Member Since: May 10, 2017
601 of 650
Thank you for the quick response!
Vikas A Member Since: Sep 16, 2019
602 of 650

Hi Bojan, I also have a client whom I can bring to upwork given the 0% commission is applied... Can you plesae guide me through?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
603 of 650

Hi Vikas,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket and provide your personal link. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Moeen S Member Since: Feb 15, 2020
604 of 650

Hello

I usually hire through my website, now I want to bring the clients to upwork, but I can't find any invitation link that I can put on my website.

how should I get the link?

I also have all the critria to pass the rising talent passed.

Stay safe

Moeen Salehi

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
605 of 650

Hi Moeen,

The Bring Your Own Client program is currently only available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers. Currently, you can still send a link to your profile to your client and they can sign up for an Upwork account and hire you for a contract. You'll be paying standard Service Fee. 

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
606 of 650

I only want to bring my clients to upwork so I don't pay the standard service fee, because I currently work with them with no problem.

about the rising talent, I done all the things mentioned in the link but I didnt get the invitation.

Thanks for your answer 

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
607 of 650

Moeen S wrote:

I only want to bring my clients to upwork so I don't pay the standard service fee, because I currently work with them with no problem.

about the rising talent, I done all the things mentioned in the link but I didnt get the invitation.

Thanks for your answer 

Then work with them as before outside of upwork. It makes no sense to go through the platform and pay the fee when you are working with them already. 

608 of 650

Working here is easier for some reasons, If I don't want to pay 20%.

George L Member Since: Jun 6, 2018
609 of 650

Hi all. I remember seeing a feature advertised somewhere about inviting people to sign up for Upwork in exchange for 0% fee on projects. I believe this might have been a rising talent or top rated bonus? Would anyone be able to direct me to where I may invite prospective clients?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
610 of 650

Hi George,

Our team will send you your unique link via ticket over the next couple of days with detailed instructions on how to use it and invite your clients to Upwork. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS