cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0% fee when you bring your own client

moeensalehi
Moeen S Member Since: Feb 15, 2020
611 of 694

I only want to bring my clients to upwork so I don't pay the standard service fee, because I currently work with them with no problem.

about the rising talent, I done all the things mentioned in the link but I didnt get the invitation.

Thanks for your answer 

martina_plaschka
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
612 of 694

Moeen S wrote:

I only want to bring my clients to upwork so I don't pay the standard service fee, because I currently work with them with no problem.

about the rising talent, I done all the things mentioned in the link but I didnt get the invitation.

Thanks for your answer 

Then work with them as before outside of upwork. It makes no sense to go through the platform and pay the fee when you are working with them already. 

moeensalehi
Moeen S Member Since: Feb 15, 2020
613 of 694

Working here is easier for some reasons, If I don't want to pay 20%.

aubreynorwood
George L Member Since: Jun 6, 2018
614 of 694

Hi all. I remember seeing a feature advertised somewhere about inviting people to sign up for Upwork in exchange for 0% fee on projects. I believe this might have been a rising talent or top rated bonus? Would anyone be able to direct me to where I may invite prospective clients?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
615 of 694

Hi George,

Our team will send you your unique link via ticket over the next couple of days with detailed instructions on how to use it and invite your clients to Upwork. Thank you.

Untitled
aubreynorwood
616 of 694

Great. Thanks, Goran!

Does the client still pay fees?

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
617 of 694

Hi George,

Yes, the client is charged a 3% payment processing fee. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
aubreynorwood
618 of 694

Thanks for the clarification. Where can I check to see my link? Will it show up in my emails?

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
619 of 694

Hi George,

Please allow more time for our team to follow up with you and reach via a support ticket with your personal link. And yes, a copy of the ticket is being sent to your email so you'll receive a notification there as well.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
miketlk
Mikhail T Member Since: Dec 2, 2019
620 of 694
Hi!
Could you please give me a personalized link to invite existing clients with a benefit of 0% commission when hired by them?

Best regards,
Mikhail
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS