🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 0% service fee on freelancer plus
Page options
4e486f36
Community Member

0% service fee on freelancer plus

Hi 

I have subscribed for Freelancer Plus and it is stated in the features that a 0% service fee will be charged but now once I am creating a contract they are saying a 5% service fee on it. However, I am creating this contract for a new client who's not a member of Upwork before. 

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Hammad,

Thank you for your message. You need to submit a request to waive the freelancer service fee for any new clients you bring to Upwork from your Community profile. After you submit your request, our team will be in touch with a client link within the next two business days. Please keep in mind that the client must be a new client and should not have an existing Upwork account. You can refer to FAQ section on this page for more information. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
spectralua
Community Member

Yep, it was 0 before. Did you passed all required: generated link and client registered with? I didnt invited anyone so unable to explain all requirements.

4e486f36
Community Member

I haven't created a contract yet but during the process, it is showing me the fee. 

spectralua
Community Member

It is strange. Default fee is 10 (no more 20 or 5) so you have some unique fee. Maybe someone from Upwork team will clarify that.

4e486f36
Community Member

i am not able to create a support ticket. How can i create a support ticket?

Just keep eye at this topic. Moderators also readed. And other FLs who can know for sure.

PradeepH

Hi Hammad,

Thank you for your message. You need to submit a request to waive the freelancer service fee for any new clients you bring to Upwork from your Community profile. After you submit your request, our team will be in touch with a client link within the next two business days. Please keep in mind that the client must be a new client and should not have an existing Upwork account. You can refer to FAQ section on this page for more information. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks for this reply. I will get in touch via the request for a wavier. 

khushbu_gohil
Community Member

Thank you for putting lights on it

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members