🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » A possible solution
Page options
e654d456
Community Member

A possible solution

I have noted noticed some confusions between the clients and freelancers. I suggested that that before hiring anyone, no connects of the freelancers should by cut, myself, bring a freelancer as most of the clients even not answer. Similarly clients would have there own issues. 

I don't know exactly what should be the exact solution. But I feel, there can be a separate forum where clients and freelancers can chat freely and privately one to one and after reaching art a point, the proposals should be prohects should be posted and proposals should be sent. 

Its just an idea. But something like that where both clients and freelancers can interect in a friendly manner do that the task should be completed in the best possible way. 

Thanks. 

Dr Shahzad Waseem 

2 REPLIES 2
elisa_b
Community Member

The last thing a client wants is to be harassed by dozens of freelancers begging "hire me" in a separate forum. 

Come to terms with it: you need to spend connects to apply for jobs. Chances are you will only lose money on Upwork. As many others do here.

This is a bad time to join Upwork, i.e. even experienced freelancers are struggling to get a job. Take this into consideration before trying any further or proposing fancy solutions. Or be prepared to lose money, your choice. 

bobafett999
Community Member

Why should Upwork do that? What's in it for them?  Why would buyers do that? Why would they want to waste their time chatting with low skilled inexperienced freelancers?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members