cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

Luca F Member Since: Dec 13, 2016
1 of 59

Hi,

I couldn't get why my account has been suspended. I checked for the emails but I couldn't find one saying my account has been suspended and the reason why.

I had a video chat with an operator but the problem's still there.
How can I manage it?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 59

Hi Luca,

I checked and see you completed the verification process successfully and your account is again fully functional. 

Luca F Member Since: Dec 13, 2016
3 of 59
Thank you!
Aiaz G Member Since: Jan 5, 2019
4 of 59

I have the same problem

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5 of 59

Hi Aiaz,

I just checked your ticket and saw that you already communicating with our team regarding your account status. Please follow up on that ticket with more information, as our team is awaiting your response in order to assist you further regarding your account status. I'll also follow up with them. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Waqas A Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
6 of 59

I have same issue, I forgot my security questions and due to multiple attempts I think it was blocked then support  did great job and reset my security question. Now when all is set and I am able to login it is shwoing account suspended. 

Can anyboy help as I am unable to submit ticket as well, I am back on upwork after a long time because of some personal reasons. 

Thank you in advance. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
7 of 59

Hi Waqas,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you and address your concern directly via the support ticket that will be created! Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jordan B Member Since: May 28, 2019
8 of 59

Hi, I have the same issue. I believe mine were resolved but it still shows suspended. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
9 of 59

Hi Jordan, 

I checked your account, and can see that the team has reached out to you through this support ticket. Feel free to update and follow up on the same ticket thread so that the team handling your case can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Andrei N Member Since: Jun 13, 2019
10 of 59

Hi!

My account is suspended too and I'm not sure why. 

Could you, please, help?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS