cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account visibility set private by upwork

Maryrose Joy V Member Since: Dec 4, 2017
21 of 93

I have the same issue. I have not used my account yet. My profile has been set to Closed /Private by upwork.There is no link to change back to active or public. When I click Customer Service it just takes me to the help page and nothing happens. Please Help. 

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
22 of 93

Hi Maryrose Joy,

I've updated your profile visibility to public and would like to direct you to check the email notification you received and use on of the options available on your Find Work page, in case you need to update your profile visibility again.

Maryrose Joy V Member Since: Dec 4, 2017
23 of 93

I truly appreciate your assistance. Thank you so much. Woman Happy

Mohammad Q Member Since: Nov 3, 2017
24 of 93

Hi Ma'am,

I am facing an issue that two of my agency profile's visibility has been changed to PRIVATE automatically and would also like to inform you that I have already gone through the upwork community. But I guess being an agency I don't think we can make earnings on every profile.

I request you to please share your response with a solution.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
25 of 93

Hi Mohammad,

Note that the agency contractors in question can switch their profile back to public by earning again or using the link from the pop-up message on Find Work > clicking the locked private tag.Mohammad

Michelle C Member Since: Nov 20, 2017
26 of 93

I am having the same issue, there is no link to change back to active or public.  When I click Customer Service it just takes me to the help page and tells me the same thing. HELP!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
27 of 93

Hi Michelle,

Your profile visibility has been reset and it should now be showing in search. 

Thanks for reaching out.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Michelle C Member Since: Nov 20, 2017
28 of 93

awesome! thank you so much :-)

Himanshu M Member Since: May 30, 2017
29 of 93

My profile has been set to Closed /Private by upwork.There is no link to change back to active or public. Request you to Kindly help  me n resetting it to Public.

Thanks,

Himanshu

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
30 of 93

Hi Himanshu,

We will change your visibility shortly, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS