cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account visibility set private by upwork

Tithi C Member Since: Feb 4, 2018
31 of 93

Hello,

I can't raise a ticket to request to set my profile visibility to public (as the visibility is locked private now)! Therefore I am requesting the Upwork Community Gurus to kindly help me to set my profile to public or assist me to raise a trouble ticket.

Please help!

Regards,

Tithi

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
32 of 93

Hi Tithi,

Your profile was set to private due to not having earned in the last 30 days. You can check this announcement, and refer to the notification sent to you about your profile visibility status. You can change the status of your profile on your Find Work page and hover your mouse pointer on visibility for options to have your profile switched to public. Your profile status will be updated shortly. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Nenad H Member Since: Feb 5, 2018
33 of 93
Can you please reset mine to visible? Thank you.
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
34 of 93

Hi Nenad,

I have reset your visibility to public. Note that freelancers with no earnings in 30 days will have their profile set to private (locked) automatically. To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here.

~Nina
Untitled
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
35 of 93

Hi Himanshu,

Thank you for the details, one of our agents will contact you directly.

Untitled
Rey M Member Since: Nov 8, 2016
36 of 93

same issue here.

I can't contact customer support to make my profile public again.

Ticket with envelope icon is unclickable, only the community support button is.

Himanshu M Member Since: May 30, 2017
37 of 93

Hello Goran,

I have received the email from upwork help centre and it contains a request no. when i tried to  click on the request number  a new window open with upwork help centre page.

I am also attaching the screenshot of both the email and the output i get.

i havent received any support from customer support team and my profile still is set to private and i cant do anything even i am not able to receive job invites.

Can you support ot revert. How to request and take support for getting my profile public for next 30 days???

38 of 93

Hi Goran,

I am still waititng to be get contacted by one of your agents so that i can request them to resolve my query.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
39 of 93

Hi Himanshu, 

I followed up on Goran's escalation regarding your account and an agent from the Customer Support Team should reach out to you today.

-Avery
Untitled
40 of 93

Hello Avery,

thank you for the Support. I have received the Email from the Custome support and mt profile visibility is updated.

Thanks a Lot for providing the solution and resolving my query.

Its really helpful. Thanks a lot once again!!

Regards,

Himanshu

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS