Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply

Re: Add TransferWise to Upwork

Highlighted
Active Member
Yevhen K Member Since: Jun 3, 2018
1 of 29

Hi, please add TransferWise to Upwork. This is a very cool way to withdraw money with a minimum commission!

 

I'm sure among freelancers there is a huge number of people wishing to use TransferWise for withdrawing money.

 

I hope that such an opportunity will appear in the near future on Upwork.

 

Best regards,

Yevhen

Moderator
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 29

Hi Yevhen,

Thank you for your feedback, I will share this with our team.


Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 29

@Goran V wrote:

Hi Yevhen,

Thank you for your feedback, I will share this with our team.


They know.  It's been suggested over and over again.

 

Highlighted
Active Member
Yevhen K Member Since: Jun 3, 2018
4 of 29

If many freelancers really want this and it's beneficial for everyone! So it's logical that need to add TransferWise to Upwork. Moreover, it is technically not difficult.

 

Let's do it for everyone to make everyone happy Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Community Guru
Douglas Michael M Member Since: May 22, 2015
5 of 29

@Yevhen K wrote:

If many freelancers really want this and it's beneficial for everyone! So it's logical that need to add TransferWise to Upwork. Moreover, it is technically not difficult.

 

Let's do it for everyone to make everyone happy Smiley Happy


Apparently the bean counters disagree. As an unprofitable company sustained by venture capital, Upwork makes a lot of nipcheese decisions. 

Highlighted
Active Member
Kara T Member Since: Apr 7, 2020
6 of 29

Petra R wrote:

@Goran V wrote:

Hi Yevhen,
MyPrepaidCenter
Thank you for your feedback, I will share this with our team.


They know.  It's been suggested over and over again.

 


yup now they should keep in mind..

Highlighted
Active Member
Fahad A Member Since: Sep 18, 2015
7 of 29

Seems a cool feature to have trasnferwise as a payment method in upwork!!  well, it's been suggested to the upwork community since 2015, not sure, if anything in progress for that, really curious to know and infact to have the taste to use it. Anyone knows any updates regarding this ?? or if there is a possibility for it in near future ?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
8 of 29

@Fahad A wrote:

Seems a cool feature to have trasnferwise as a payment method in upwork!!  well, it's been suggested to the upwork community since 2015, not sure, if anything in progress for that, really curious to know and infact to have the taste to use it. Anyone knows any updates regarding this ?? or if there is a possibility for it in near future ?


 Just add it in your User Settings like any other bank account.

Highlighted
Active Member
Yevhen K Member Since: Jun 3, 2018
9 of 29

This method does not work for Ukraine

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
10 of 29

But then it might have to do with your location and TransferWise not Upwork. But according to the TransferWise page Ukraine is included in the list.

 

Check post 47 this thread.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS