Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding skills to my profile

mhmugisha
Mark M Member Since: Jul 20, 2016
1 of 2

Hi all,

I have read all the questions and replies about how one can add to or edit skills on their profile but still I am not yet helped. I tried all the suggestions too to no avail. Problem - When I log in to view my profile, I am able to see the "add skills" tab and I proceed to add them. When I am done and have saved, I try to check whether they show anywhere on my profile but they don't. Not even empty space for me to add the skills shows! Instead, right there infront of my profile picture, the tab "add skills" remains. Some help please. Thanks in advance.   

mhmugisha
Mark M Member Since: Jul 20, 2016
2 of 2

Dear all,

Got it after I had posted this query. The problem is that I was pasting skills into the space provided. It turns out the system does not reconize them in that format. 

I did whatI should have done from the beginning. After clicking "add skills," try to type and then you will be prompted to select from the available skills on a drop down skills menu related to what you are typing. Choose from the available ones the one closest to what you want, save and exit. Problem solved. They will appear right infront of your profile pic where initially there was the "add skills" tab.

Wish you all success at Upwork. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS