🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » All money lost
Page options
dorianvelovic
Community Member

All money lost

Hi to community.

I've been working on Upwork for few months and lately I'm not active. 

Last time I've logged in I received some warring regarding new profile and unfortunatelly I've missread and clicked yes.

Now all my history with clients is lost, all messages, all MONEY.

Can you please assist.

I've already opened the ticket to support #25253017 but they are not answering.

Does anyone have any clue how to proceed with this situation?

Regards

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

Dorian:

You say that - despite a warning - you created a second profile on Upwork.

Obviously that is now causing problem for you.

re: "I've already opened the ticket to support #25253017 but they are not answering. Does anyone have any clue how to proceed with this situation?"

You already have opened a support ticket. You just need to work with Upwork Customer Support to resolve the situation.

Thre is no user-interface "button" that you can use to "proceed with this situation," if that's what you are wondering.

Hi Preston,

Still my earnings should be transfered to new account. Now I cannot access the "old" account which had earnings.

Also, the agent which I was comunicating over email regarding the ticket is not answering for the last 7 days...

Hi Dorian, 

I apologise if there's a delay in getting back to you on your open ticket. I checked and can see that you have two active accounts - one where you are posting from, and the old account where you have all your work history. 

As a gentle reminder, please know that users are not allowed to have more than one account on Upwork, as it is a violation of the Upwork Terms of Service. Once this is resolved, you will need to close one of the two accounts to comply with the ToS. 

The team will reach out to you to assist you further on your open ticket. 

~ Avery
Upwork
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dorian,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request, including a username and email address of the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths