🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Are you using Paysera to receive payments fro...
Page options
d5095492
Community Member

Are you using Paysera to receive payments from Upwork?

Hey guys,

I'm planning to use Paysera for collecting payments from Upwork, but Upwork apparently doesn't "work" with them?

As far as I understand on the Paysera end, do they accept bank transfers, almost free if the transfer is coming from EU, but when I type in the Paysera Swift information, Upwork doesn't recognize it.

I'm just  wondering if anyone is using Paysera, and how you set it up.

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10
LuiggiR

Hi Ivan,

I'd like to reiterate that Paysera isn't supported as a payment method on Upwork at the moment. For more information please refer to the support ticket and to this help article about our available payment methods. Our team is always working to provide freelancers with more fast and affordable ways to access their earnings. If any new payment options are included in the future, we'll make sure to inform the Community.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
d5095492
Community Member

Hi Luiggi

Thank you for your reply and I fully understand that Paysera isn't supported by Upwork.

But as you have the option to manually fill in the details, am I merely looking for someone who successfully has been able to manually set it up.

Paysera is using a traditional bank, but their swift information isn't acknowledged by Upwork. 

Hello community.

I have a paypal account connected to a paysera card, can use that paypal account to withdraw money from upwork ?

Thanks !

Hi Amine,

Paypal is one of the accepted payment options. You should be able to use it as a payment method if this option is available in your location. You can check this help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, I tried adding my Paysera SWIFT, it was recognized and the payment method was added (still needs 3 days for approval) but does this mean that Paysera is now supported?

Also in the Paysera app it showed me that it accepts EUR transfers, but on Upwork it says it will be a USD transfer, will it still work and do the conversion automatically somewhere?

Hi Motassem,

All rates, budgets, prices and transactions on Upwork are always displayed in U.S. Dollars (USD) and freelancers receive U.S. Dollars as payment to their account. Please be sure to check this with your bank and check this help article for more information. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Motassem, i tried right now adding as a method of payment and did accept it. I want to ask you, did it worked for you? and if it worked, did it work properly and how about the exchange currencies.

Hi Vlorjan, I did not try it actually, didn't wanna risk 30$ xD

Instead I'm using Wise, it provides a USD account (inside US) so I send my funds to it with no fee, and then I convert them to EUR inside Wise and send them to Paysera for a very low fee
(Wise's exchange rates are great, can't even be compared to PayPal)

if you happen to have tried sending to Paysera directly please let me know thought.

Even though it's recognized it doesn't work. Yes i wasted 30$ on this experiment... So this is for anyone who's willing to risk it.

So if i understand well, you cannot send to a paysera account with wire transfer?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members