🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Ask A client
Page options
bakr-fares
Community Member

Ask A client

Is there a problem if i send my new web game studio to my client ? or that will collide with upwork services 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Fares,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please clarify if you want to use "web game studio" as a portfolio? 

If so I would like to clarify that you can share your external portfolios. Portfolios are an important part of a freelancer’s bidding process to show off their past work and their potential to complete a future project. That is why we are not prohibiting the sharing of external links to personal portfolios or other websites that provide examples of past work. We recognize that some of these links might include contact information and ways to identify and contact you outside of the Upwork platform. When you share these outside links, please remind potential clients to only communicate with you through Upwork until a contract is in place.

You may also want to check this help article for more information. Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Fares,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please clarify if you want to use "web game studio" as a portfolio? 

If so I would like to clarify that you can share your external portfolios. Portfolios are an important part of a freelancer’s bidding process to show off their past work and their potential to complete a future project. That is why we are not prohibiting the sharing of external links to personal portfolios or other websites that provide examples of past work. We recognize that some of these links might include contact information and ways to identify and contact you outside of the Upwork platform. When you share these outside links, please remind potential clients to only communicate with you through Upwork until a contract is in place.

You may also want to check this help article for more information. Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello , thanks for helping just have another isse on my upwork account i can link my paypal they said different name but its same fares bakr on both side need to fix this asap please 

Hi Fares,

I would be happy to help. I shared your concern with our team and your name mismatch should ow be approved. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members