🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » BOOST PROPOSAL
Page options
55cc42a2
Community Member

BOOST PROPOSAL

Is there any one who see boost proposal section whan you apply a payment verified and that didn't hierd job but; i didn't see that section pelase if you know why tall me.

Screenshot_20240210-000801.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
celgins
Community Member

Only eligible freelancers will see the Boost option now; others can apply organically. Eligibility to boost is determined by how well you match the job and client requirements.

You can read more here.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
celgins
Community Member

Only eligible freelancers will see the Boost option now; others can apply organically. Eligibility to boost is determined by how well you match the job and client requirements.

You can read more here.

55cc42a2
Community Member

so how can I see a boost proposal option?

celgins
Community Member

You must meet the eligibility requirements for the job. If you do not see a Boost option, it means Upwork has determined you are not a best-match for the job. However, you can still apply to the job--you simply cannot boost your proposal.

55cc42a2
Community Member

🤙thank you, bro,

28488bde
Community Member

Hi Clark

I am also unable to see the boost option while submitting the proposal but the job and client requirements are matching with my profile and expertise.

Can you please tell me about this.

Thanks

Subhan

d3056b9d
Community Member

What is the "Arbitration fee" in the context of either party will now have the option to pay ? Thanks .

7b149cfa
Community Member

hey, I'm very much sure that I'm eligible for the job and fulfilling the clinet requirement, but can't see the boost option

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members