cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank Swift Code

Akram D Member Since: Oct 27, 2018
1 of 11

Hello , i just got paid for my first job and i wanna set up a paiment method which is "direct to local bank" i live in morocco , when i click set up they ask me to enter a bank swift code , i have no idea what is it or where i can get it from , i hope you help as soon as possible , Thank you.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 11

Hi Akram

Your account number should be available on the documents you signed when you opened your bank account and on the associated cards, if available. If you don't have access to your account number you can also contact the bank directly. Please read this help article for more information on how to set up Direct Local Bank payment method, and this help article for more information on bank codes.

~ Bojan
Untitled
3 of 11

Thanks for the answer Bojan , i already have my account number what i dont have & dont know how to get is the bank swift code they ask me , i will attach it down here

Muhammad Bilal A Member Since: Jul 13, 2017
4 of 11

Hello Akram

just call to your bank customer support and ask swift code.
Every bank have a different swift code of 8 digits.
Thanks

5 of 11

Thanks for the answer Muhammad , i already checked on the internet and i found the swift code of the bank account im using , i found 3 with 11 digits (main code : 8 digits only) but they are from another city not the one i live in , is that fine ? if i do the 8 digits of the same bank but different city , is it gonna work ? am i gonna get paid ?

Muhammad Bilal A Member Since: Jul 13, 2017
BEST ANSWER
6 of 11

yes, that will work.
every bank have a 8 digit of code , then every branch have a different 11 digits of code.
For 8 digits are same according to bank , if you only use first 8 digits, then it will also be working as well.

Samiya B Member Since: Feb 4, 2019
7 of 11

I have the code for the main branch in karachi ....But i can't find the swift code for the branch having my account .

will there be any problem/delay in transaction ?

Ace Contributor
Fazal M Member Since: Sep 25, 2018
8 of 11

Same problem facing did you got the answer ? if so please share

Angham A Member Since: Oct 6, 2019
9 of 11

Hi Muhammad 
How many fees with SWIFT code? 

Iqra A Member Since: Dec 22, 2019
10 of 11
Hey!I am keeping on adding my Swift code but it's always showing that the bank not found even after adding it manually what should I do?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS