🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bank Swift Code
Page options
brittanybbb
Community Member

Bank Swift Code

I typed in my bank swift code but it says bank not found and it is not giving me the option to enter the bank address manually. Can i get some help please? Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Brittany, please check this help article for more information about the correct format of bank codes. That said, since some banks that aren’t in our database or have recently changed their information, your bank details may not be recognized. In that case you can enter your bank information manually by selecting the "enter branch address manually" option. On the pop-up that appears click "enter it manually."​ Once clicked, a new form will appear to let you enter your bank details. You may want to re-confirm the code and other information on file with your bank before entering changes manually in order to avoid potential problems with withdrawals.

If you need any further assistance please let us know!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AndreaG

Hi Brittany, please check this help article for more information about the correct format of bank codes. That said, since some banks that aren’t in our database or have recently changed their information, your bank details may not be recognized. In that case you can enter your bank information manually by selecting the "enter branch address manually" option. On the pop-up that appears click "enter it manually."​ Once clicked, a new form will appear to let you enter your bank details. You may want to re-confirm the code and other information on file with your bank before entering changes manually in order to avoid potential problems with withdrawals.

If you need any further assistance please let us know!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea, thanks for the reply but it didnt work. The icon the enter manually came up but nothing was there to fill out. 

Back agai andrea. I got through. Made sure i followed properly this time. Thanks again! Much appreciated

97bddce7
Community Member

Kindly assist me too

Hi Maria,

I see that you recently were able to add a billing method to your account. Could you please try the solution Andrea shared above and let us know if you're still having difficulties? We'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
97bddce7
Community Member

I got the same problem how to solve it

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members