🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Boost proposal after submission
Page options
blair-pomahac
Community Member

Boost proposal after submission

Is there anyway to boost  a proposal after submission?

Thanks in advance!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If you've been outbid you can not up your bid again. But you'll be refunded the connects (the amount of connects you used to boost the proposal).

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
mr1996
Community Member

Yes,

Just increase the number of connects ,it will be boosted.

3a49d474
Community Member

You can not boost a proposal after you have submitted it. But if you need to boost a proposal that you haven't boosted, you can withdraw that particular proposal and submit a boosted one again.

"Boosted and unboosted proposals that are withdrawn are removed from the client’s list so they can no longer see them. If you withdraw a boosted proposal, you can’t submit it again (with or without boosting) and you will still be charged as if you had not withdrawn."

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/4406395531795-Boost-Your-Proposal 

Nirmal,
What happens if I am outbid ? Do I have the chance to up my bid? Do I lose my connects if I am out bid?

Thanks for the links

yes

Yes to what?

Do I lose my connects if I am out bid?

Thanks for the link Phyllis!

If you've been outbid you can not up your bid again. But you'll be refunded the connects (the amount of connects you used to boost the proposal).

d13950c4
Community Member

You can not boost the proposal after you have submitted it. use more connects for boosting before submitting a proposal. If you've been outbid, you can not get up your bid again. But after a bit, you'll be refunded the connects.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members