🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can Client file dispute in fixed price Milest...
Page options
webdesizn
Community Member

Can Client file dispute in fixed price Milestone Based Contract ?

I was a contract on upwork in which i need to create an eCommerce website and client will upload the product. Payment is on Milestone Basis. I completed the project client Released the payment after approving every work. Last list of chnages came on october 2nd which i completed. Now After 1 week Days after releasing 3rd Final Milestone client is sending list of changes which was done earlier and based on that client approved milestone.

There was some discrepancy in Product uploading as it was not done my me so i provided instrcutions to fix it to client. Client is insisting to fix it without additional charges and asked to mix else will spoil profile.

Couple of things i need plugins which client is saying i will contact local developer if he approves then client will buy otherwise not?

I am in a Fix what can i do?

Any help Appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
lysis10
Community Member

I don't understand the post, but to answer the subject question, yes the client can dispute the milestones.

After client has Released the Milstone? After that can client dispute on that ?

Ajeet K wrote:

After client has Released the Milstone? After that can client dispute on that ?

When did the client *fund* the milestone? If it was less than 30 days ago, the client can dispute the entire contract (NOT just the last milestone) - If it was the before then, the client can still ask Upwork for Mediation assistance, but if you decline to refund, that's the end of that.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members