🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can’t accept job offer
Page options
devenamul
Community Member

Can’t accept job offer

Could anyone help me? I am having an issue with accepting the job offer which my client sent me. I received an error saying "This client's account is on a temporary hold. Once the issue is resolved, you can accept their offer." My client said his account has no issue. Recently he paid someone. But has not found any issue.

devenamul_0-1697963635941.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Enamul,

Even if this was a client that you've worked with before, they would have to fix the issue on their account first before you can accept the offer. There's no action needed on your end at this point. Just ask them to advise you once the issue is resolved on their end so you can retry to accept the offer.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
db801079
Community Member

Hi Enamul, 

I think That means your client might violate a term on Upwork and be reported by other freelancers. It's safe for you not to accept the offer when the client is under investigation.

devenamul
Community Member

Hi Kieu, 

I appreciate your advice about the client. But this client is someone I have worked with before, and we have an established working relationship.

759e32fa

Hi Enamul,

Even if this was a client that you've worked with before, they would have to fix the issue on their account first before you can accept the offer. There's no action needed on your end at this point. Just ask them to advise you once the issue is resolved on their end so you can retry to accept the offer.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie,

Sure, I'll let the client know they need to resolve the issue on his account first. I'll accept the offer once it's fixed. Thanks for the guidance!

- Enamul

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members