🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't accept offer and submit a ticket
Page options
69cdb2b8
Community Member

Can't accept offer and submit a ticket

Hello,

I have a problem with accepting the offer. When I click a button "Accept Offer", I see a message - This client's account is on a temporary hold. Once the issue is resolved, you can accept their offer. My client also said that he checked his account and it's all fine.

Also when I tried to submit a ticket with my issue and a page it's simply disappear and redirect to the main support page.

4 REPLIES 4
ArjayM

Hi Sofia,

I've checked, and it looks like the client has resolved the issue with their account, so you can now accept the offer. Please try and accept the offer and let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
69cdb2b8
Community Member

Hi!

I still have the same message. Unfortunatly, a problem didn't solve

Thank you for following up, Sofia,

I took a closer look and confirmed there is a problem with the client’s Upwork account, and you cannot bill the client through Upwork until the issue is resolved. There are many possible reasons this could occur, although we can’t share the specifics regarding your clients' accounts due to privacy concerns.

This is the reason why you're having difficulties accepting the offer. You may get in touch with your client for updates about the progress of resolving the issue.

~ Arjay
Upwork
69cdb2b8
Community Member

Hi!

I still have the same message. Unfortunatly, a problem didn't solve

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members