🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can’t submit a proposal
Page options
stasia24
Community Member

Can’t submit a proposal

I worked for upwork in 2019. then i had a long break. now I'm trying to start working again, but for some reason my account is not working and I can't send an offer 🙁

why?

what I need to do? 

9 REPLIES 9
JoanneP

Hi Anastasia,

I checked and it looks like you already have an open ticket regrading your account. Please allow time for the team to review and update you directly on the same ticket to assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
8b100391
Community Member

I’m new on this, and I want to start working but I can’t submit a proposal,

Hi Lizbeth,

Thank you for your message and welcome to Upwork! I have checked your account and I can't seem to replicate the issue. Can you please try to clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser? If in case the issue persists, feel free to communicate with our team through these support tickets that's been created upon your request for further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
8b100391
Community Member

Already did that and won’t work, the submit button is gray, can’t do anything. 

B8BFB98F-CF34-4968-B1F6-77F99A6C4DD3.jpeg

Hi Lizbeth,

A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
c90a4c53
Community Member

I have same situation. I  am new here and not able to submit a proposal. The submit button is gray. 

Hi Tetyana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked but I could not replicate the issue you experience. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
c90a4c53
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Thank you for your help. I already did what you mentioned but still not able to submit a proposal for same reason. 

Hi Tetyana,

Thank you for following up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members