Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of payment request

Highlighted
Ritika S Member Since: Aug 21, 2020
1 of 7

Hi, please help

Please I need to cancel the withdrawal request that I made just 10 mins ago. It was by mistake. Withdrawal has not been processed yet. it's a Direct to Local Bank Transfer request

Please cancel it. Please

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 7

Hi Ritika,

At the moment, we can't cancel or reverse a withdrawal once it's been initiated. I would recommend changing your primary payment method if you would like to withdraw your funds via another method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
3 of 7
ok Fine then, no problem you can send funds to my registered bank account
only... By when i will gets the funds transferred ?
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 7

Hi Ritika,

The usual time frame for Direct to Local Bank withdrawals is 2 to 5 business days. If you haven't received the funds after 8 business days, let me know here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
5 of 7
Hey i want to know the status of my withdrawal, i have not received the
funds yet, it has been 6 days since i made a withdrawal request.

Please let me know about the status, its urgent.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 7

Ritika S wrote:
Hey i want to know the status of my withdrawal, i have not received the
funds yet, it has been 6 days since i made a withdrawal request.

You made the withdrawal on the 21st, which was Friday, and it usually takes 2 to 5 business days, excluding weekends, so day 3 is just starting. Upwork can initiate a trace if the funds have not arrived after 8 business days, excluding weekends.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ramesh K Member Since: Oct 25, 2015
7 of 7

Nowadays we are getting the payments on the very same working day if you initiate the payment by morning before 8 AM IST using Local bank transfer method. You will get it by evening around 5 PM IST.

If you are initiating the payment withdrawal during holidays Upwork still process the withdrawal requests on the same day (I think they do this multiple times a day nowadays), but you will get it on the next working day only.

Please double check your bank details. If you still didnt get it after 8 working days, you may contact Upwork support.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS