🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Cant open Upwork desktop app
Page options
rirazamir
Community Member

Cant open Upwork desktop app

Does anyone know what should i do with this problem. I cant open upwork desktop app . Is any problem related to cookies or something else.

Please help with you have had the same problem.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Zamir,

If you get an error message related to the Upwork Desktop App, it often can be resolved by quitting the app and then reopening it. This will force the app to load any updates from our side.

We appreciate you reaching out and bringing this matter to our attention. If the issue continues, check here for further information on how to troubleshoot.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Zamir,

If you get an error message related to the Upwork Desktop App, it often can be resolved by quitting the app and then reopening it. This will force the app to load any updates from our side.

We appreciate you reaching out and bringing this matter to our attention. If the issue continues, check here for further information on how to troubleshoot.

~ Arjay
Upwork
mary-c
Community Member

Hi,

What's up with the new Upwork Desktop App for Windows??? The previous version was working just fine till Upwork updated it.

I followed the Instructions that were sent. Didnt even solve the problem! The APP SIMPLY REFUSES TO OPEN.

If the App doesn't work with my Laptop then how can I even use the Time tracker?

Can anyone help me please??

Thank you.

Hi Mary,

Could you please try the troubleshooting tips shared in this help article? If the issue persists, please report it following the ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members